Monday, June 10, 2019

Why I Publish With Amazon's CreateSpace

    Everyone knows Amazon.  a great place to buy so many things, at really good prices.  Well they are great publishers too. (I really think so!).  I have published with them for years.  First off if you are interested in publishing with them , as I said before check publishers out.  These are my true opinions about CreatSpace and my publishing experiences with them.   CreatSpace does great professional looking books, as well as any other well known publishing company.  First you must set up an accoun,t if you want access to their publishing tools.  You can upload your book file, even design your own cover, with Cover Creator.  They provide all the tools you need to produce a great looking book.  One perk for me is that Amazon has so many affiliates in so many countries, so your book definitely gets publicity.  I have sold book in Japan, England, Australia and other places.  Often with other publishers, you might have to pay a fee to advertise in other countries, but not Amazon.  Your book is seen by all, and you can even go to there affiliates and see how your book is advertised in their country.(I love this feature)  There are forms to fill out, as with any publisher, so you can receive your royalty's, which if you have a bank account, will be deposited directly into your bank.  They will even provide your book with a free ISBN, which often be expensive.  And if you want to do an E-Book, they are connected with Kindle too and will send your book file to them for publishing.  I love the way they set both copies together on Amazon, so people can buy the print version, as well as the E-Book version, if they choose too.  Yes, for me, I love CreateSpace & Kindle.  I will once more be publishing my newest novel with them " More Precious Than Gold" some time in July 2019.  Yes, CreateSpace is right for me.  Maybe they could be right for you too!  Check this video link out and see, as you follow this author publishing for the first time on CreatSpace.



https://youtu.be/m_wRgqMasgk


Here's a visual look at the step's for publishing on CreatSpace.  Click link below
https://www.wikihow.com/Publish-a-Book-on-Amazon
You can publish a book on your own, or ask for support help, but will cost you  a fee!









No comments:

Post a Comment