Friday, June 7, 2019

Another Excerpt From My Soon Coming Novel/ More Precious Than Gold"



Suddenly she felt him move, then felt his arms pull her closer.  He was awake. His eyes looking into hers. Then he smiled, an intimate smile, that reached deep into her heart.
“I love you Esther, he whispered. You make me complete. You fill my heart with hope, and anticipation for a future, and all my sadness fades away.”
Esther wanted to speak, but he touched her lips tenderly with his finger, and she stopped.
“I know this past year has been hard for you, he said, holding her tightly in his arms  And you wondered if I ever really loved you, as you fell on your knees at night, and prayed about the two of us.   I caused those tears, and I’m so sorry. His finger wiped the falling tears that had gathered in the corner of her eyes, and were now rolling down her cheeks.  I felt your tears, even though we were thousands of miles apart. I never knew how lonely I was without you, until last night. My heart was a bottomless pit, that only your love could fill.”   His eyes spoke to her of love, as he pulled her back into his arms again, and once more she felt the thrill of his touch. The touch, she loved so much.
It was his touch that meant so much
A finger through her hair
Showed of a love, they both shared
A pat on the cheek
Oh, how loud it did speak
And the brush of his lips on mine
Could transport me back in time
Of all the things about him that I love so much
I still favor, the thrill of his touch!


The novel is coming In July 2019 to Amazon & Kindle!  All poems included in the book are my own original work.

No comments:

Post a Comment