Tuesday, December 29, 2020

It's Raining Stimulus Checks!

It's Raining Stimulus checks! Well, we've been having so much trouble getting the second stimulus check now we're going to get multiple stimulus checks? This is unbelievable we get this check and then a little bit later on we get another check and they're giving $2,000 to everybody? I'm thinking about the statement that says when something sounds too good to be true it usually is. So with that point, I am going to wait and see if we get these checks. Americans need the money, we definitely do we need multiple stimulus checks so people to get back up on their feet and be able to work and pay their bills and schools get back started and get on this virus. So much is needed for the American people to get back in the race again, so I really do pray that these stimulus checks do come through. Multiple stimulus checks? Congress has duped us before, we don't want to be duped again. So as an American, I going to wait and see. I'm going to hold my thoughts until I see those stimulus checks come forth for the American people and really start doing things for America like they should have been doing a long time ago. It's amazing that they only had enough money for the $600 stimulus check, so I wondered where is this money coming from for every qualifying Americans to be able to receive $2,000 checks, and even more in the future, and retroactive checks for those who missed out in the cares act? This is a promise from the new administration but will it actually happen? Just what exactly going on behind that closed door of Congress? If it’s really going to rain stimulus checks? If it does, I hope it’s a downpour!

No comments:

Post a Comment