Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Place For Me!

A beautiful poem I just had to share on my blog today.  So many people in this world today feel there is no place for them...they feel unloved...unwanted...of no value to society of themselves, but God has a plan for each life...and in his plan there is a place for YOU! God Loves you...always remember that...Pastor janet
Here's The  Poem.

"There is a special place in life, 
That needs my humble skill, 
A certain job I'm meant to do, 
Nobody else can fill. 
The hours are demanding, 
And the pay is not too good, 
And yet I wouldn't change it 
For a moment if I could. 
There is a special place in life, 
A goal I must attain, 
A dream that I must follow, 
For I won't be back again. 
There is a mark that I must leave, 
However small it be, 
A Legacy of love for those, 
Who follow after me. 
There is a special place in life, 
That only I may share, 
A little path that bears my name, 
Awaiting me somewhere. 
There is a hand that I must hold, 
A word that I must say, 
A smile that I must give, for there 
Are tears to blot away. 
There is a special place in life, 
That I was meant to fill, 
A sunny spot where flowers grow, 
Upon a windy hill. 
There's always a tomorrow,
and the best is yet to be, 
And somewhere in this world I know, 
There is a place for me!"
   Author Grace E. Easley

No comments:

Post a Comment