Thursday, September 10, 2020

A Thought To Ponder!

Today I am posting a little essay. Hope it makes you think about yourself & others in a different way. And realize that their is only one race of people we all belong to, and that's the HUMAN RACE! Thought for Today! Love for one another the greatest gift of all! Race, creed, color, or language doesn't matter...it's love for one another and showing compassion that wins souls to Christ and unites us all! ( compassion speaks all languages!) A little short story to ponder my friends. .Who are my People? "My people? Who are they? I went into the church where the congregation Worshiped my God. Were they my people? I felt no kinship to them as they knelt there. My people! Where are they? I went into the land where I was born, Where men spoke my language... I was a stranger there. "My people," my soul cried. "Who are my people?" Last night in the rain I met an old man Who spoke a language I do not speak, Which marked him as one who does not know my God. With apologetic smile he offered me The shelter of his patched umbrella. I met his eyes... And then I knew… 'Who Are My People,""

No comments:

Post a Comment