Thursday, August 6, 2020

Sex Trafficking

What, and who are you talking to in these chat rooms, or on social networks? So often we fall prey to those who use kind words or say sweet things that our hearts want to hear. Those we feel understand us, and we often think they are just what we need to survive in this ruff world we live in. But, do you really know them, are they really who they say they are, or, you next on their hit list? This has happened to me once in my life, and I was not a young vulnerable young girl, but a grown woman. It took me a while to finally realized who I was chatting with, but eventually, after many conversations, he revealed his real intentions, and I reported him to the authorities. Don't let this be happening to you. Know the signs, and what they usually look for. Read this article and help yourself, and maybe someone else who's about to fall prey to a sex trafficker! https://internetsafety101.org/trafficking

No comments:

Post a Comment