Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Writer Beware/ A Special Edition!

Writers beware. This is what happens when you go with a company that's a fraud. My book is now selling for over 900.00 dollars! I can't even buy my own book. ( I am going to rewrite that book one day . They are not going to win this battle!) Be very careful when choosing a publisher. I was not all those years ago.  They sounded so good.  As it says 
"When something sounds to good to be true, it usually is"  Well that so very true.  This company went out of business but still holds authors books and receive their royalties.  Thats why I am posting this message for all to see.  BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN CHOOSING A Publisher!!!!!
   Click link below and see for yourself the crazy price they have priced my book on Amazon!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01F81N9Q2/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used

No comments:

Post a Comment