Saturday, June 19, 2021

Can You Hear Me?

My post today is from my hearts cry for humanity. The sad, hopeless,looking for compassion is an often cold world. I wrote this poem expressing my hearts feeling abut this. My prayer today: Dear Lord train our ears to hear the cry's of humanity. Only you can do that. The whole world is crying..."Do you hear me?" As followers of Jesus we can answer YES....I here you & I care! Think about this today as you go about your daily routinne. heres a little poem I wrote one day as I watched people passing by on the streets! Have a blessed day all...You are loved ! Pastor Janet Good Morning ! Faces In this world, so many places filled with so many faces passing daily on the street they never touch, they never meet they all have secrets that they hide to keep the world outside afraid to trust enough to share and still they want someone to care they brush a shoulder, share a smile as they walk another mile never letting others know how much their need has grown their just a person on the street you never touch, you never meet each day to them is like before and they look for nothing more their just a face you see in a crowd that's shouting to you oh so loud can you hear me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment